Est 1971 Leopard Star Windy | French Grey
We just have a Size 3 left in this iconic leopard star windy.
- 100% Cotton
- Relaxed fit in all the right places
- No tight cuffs, neck or waistband – zero fitted features
- Boxy (+ beautiful) cut
- Appliqué star on the front with frayed edges
- Signature leopard print elbow patches
- Feature stitching detail
- As Windies are 100% cotton, they stretch and give (as intended), for that much loved ‘born worn’ look
Est 1971 are friends, Sophie and Jayne, both born in the cracking vintage year, 1971. The label was conceived out of frustration in an attempt to help solve the never ending search to find the perfect must have pieces.
The windies are designed in Main Ridge, Victoria and manufactured in China at a company owned by an Australian couple. The factory is visited regularly by Sophie and Jayne to ensure both ethical and production standards are adhered to.
When you’ve got your hands on an EST 1971 windy, you want to take good care of it! When it’s finally time to peel it off, here’s how to freshen it up again:
- Cool wash
- Dry flat (out of direct sunlight).
- Warm iron
- Do not tumble dry (unless you want to snap it back into shape a little more)
- Do not dry clean