St Etienne Lace Earrings
Evolving from a piece of lace, these earrings are intricate and beautifully detailed. Each piece has been cast in sterling silver, before being hand-plated in 9k gold and assembled in LoveHate’s Melbourne studio.
Earring size: 28mm x 35mm
2 in stock
LoveHate jewellery is delicately handcrafted using high quality materials. Each piece is so versatile that you can wear it lots, however there’s some places it doesn’t like to go:
- Water is not a friend to delicate jewellery, so it’s best to remove it before you go for a dip or exercise.
- To avoid tangling, remove before bed and be mindful with scarves, bag straps and long hair.
- Let your sunscreen/moisturiser dry before putting your jewellery on and avoid spraying perfume near it (as it can discolour).
- Store your jewellery in its box when not in use and away from humid environments such as the bathroom.
- To keep your jewellery shining bright, gently rub with a polishing cloth.
Treated kindly, your jewellery will stay gorgeous for you to wear for years to come.