Parisian Lace Earrings
Evolving from a piece of lace, these earrings are intricate and beautifully detailed. Each piece has been cast in sterling silver, before being hand-plated and assembled in LoveHate’s Melbourne studio.
Earring size: 52mm x 52mm
Out of stock
LoveHate jewellery is delicately handcrafted using high quality materials. Each piece is so versatile that you can wear it lots, however there’s some places it doesn’t like to go:
- Water is not a friend to delicate jewellery, so it’s best to remove it before you go for a dip or exercise.
- To avoid tangling, remove before bed and be mindful with scarves, bag straps and long hair.
- Let your sunscreen/moisturiser dry before putting your jewellery on and avoid spraying perfume near it (as it can discolour).
- Store your jewellery in its box when not in use and away from humid environments such as the bathroom.
- To keep your jewellery shining bright, gently rub with a polishing cloth.
Treated kindly, your jewellery will stay gorgeous for you to wear for years to come.