Introduction to Fashion Design | July 4 class
In this Introduction to Fashion Design Course, students will look at:
- fashion trends and branding
- fashion illustration (using a variety of media)
- the elements and principals of design
- colour forecasting and textile design
- presenting their design work.
A great day to inspire your 8-15 year olds to spend the holidays drawing and designing!
This class is suitable for beginners, no experience is necessary and all materials are included.
The workshop is run by Melanie Finger (QUT Fashion Lecturer). Melanie teaches children and adults the joy of fashion design, drawing and making at all levels of education.
This 6 hour class is $100.
Please ensure that your student brings a water bottle, snacks and some lunch.
4 in stock